Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

"Fun Stuff"

I wanted to combine some thrift store finds with some other fun stuff!

I was so thrilled to win a giveaway on the blog 'She's Sew Pretty' !

Look at this beautiful corsage and all of the wonderful lace she sent me!


She makes some of the prettiest things and has an ETSY store you will love!

Does anyone remember having a green water container in the refrigerator
when they were growing up? ( if you grew up in the '50s and 60s! lol )


We had one just like this so I was excited to find this one at Goodwill!
I also bought a quart milk bottle


and this sweet dish.

I love Goodwill but their prices have gone up a lot here.
Have they where you live?

I found something else today at a thrift store but I will save that for later.
I need to take more pics! But for a doll lover...it was a great find!

Have a happy Friday!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar