I only bought ONE thing! It was all I could carry!
How do you like this mirror leaned on top of the bookcase in my bedroom?
It has a hanger on the back but felt WAY too heavy to try to hang. It appears to be wooden but it’s HEAVY, about 40 inches tall by 16 inches wide!
(Trying to get artsy with a photo of the top part of the frame. I like it’s simple lines!)
It was at the Hospice Thrift store.
(with MY name on it, so to speak)
Perfect for my bedroom.
I wanted to put things in front of it ‘just for show’ but I was too anxious to get all of my jewelry back on top to see how everything would fit.
And yes, I love seashells and turquoise!
What a bargain, too. I bought the book case at Target for $20 or so and the mirror for $10.
That’s pretty thrifty, don’t you think?
Hope you find something beautiful this week, too!
(watercolors are the Waterlogue app for IPADS)
I’m linking with All Things Bright and Beautiful,
HERE! Thanks Kathryn!

0 Yorumlar