Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Zuchinni Bread & Jetliners


The last time I posted my zucchini bread
I had several of you ask for my recipe . . .
so here goes!

My recipe makes 2 loafs, 
but I doubled it and then divided it in half
and added cranberries to one half and 
blue berries to the rest.
So I baked 4 loafs.

The two above are the cranberry walnut.

~~~~~~~🍞🍞🍞🍞~~~~~~~ 

Connie's Zucchini Bread
makes two loaves
Preheat oven 350 F or 175 C

Ingredients:
3-C all-purpose flour
1-t salt
1-t baking soda
2-T cinnamon 
(we like cinnamon, you can add half this if you prefer)
1/4- t baking powder
3 large eggs 
2-C sugar (I use Stevia)
1-T vanilla extract
1-C vegetable oil
3-C grated zucchini
1-C Walnuts
1-C fruit (optional)
(raisins, dried cranberries, or blueberries) 
 



Mix flour, salt, soda, cinnamon and baking power.


Beat Eggs.






add and mix well – sugar, vanilla and oil.

This photo is the oil and the vanilla.
Those white spots are my kitchen lights
reflecting into the oil.


I thought this made an interesting photo :)



  Next add zucchini and dry ingredients, mixing well.




  
Stir in nuts and fruit.


  
Because I doubled the recipe
when I was making it, 
I then divided my batter into 2 bowls
 and made 2 loafs with cranberries 
and 2 with blueberries, 
both with walnuts)

Next, pour into greased & floured loaf pans.
Bake for one hour.



These are the blueberry loafs.

I put these in the freezer. 
We are still eating some 
that I baked last summer,  
They come out of the freezer 
as wonderful as fresh baked. 



Here's a little something  of interest,
for my male followers. 
This photo was taken from the road
a few miles from our home. 
It is the grounded fleet of 737 Jetliners.
They are being stored waiting repairs. 



This photo is grainy because 
I zoomed in with my phone camera.
~~~~~~~***~~~~~~~ 
Again; I want to thank you for your prayers.
Since my last post Steve has been in the ER
and spent 3 nights in the hospital.
We are home now and taking each day as it comes.
Please continue to pray.
We count you all as blessings in our lives.

Your blogging sister,
Connie :)




 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar