Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Always busy Monday!!!

 We did get rain last night but nothing from Ida....it turned East but our storm was nice and I didn't have to water today.  I fertilized my outside plants with fish oil fertilizer the other day and my houseplants today.  I got the garbages all emptied and relined and got the garbage out to the street. 

 I joined AAA today.  I've never used  it before but I'm thinking it might be good in case I ever get stuck out on the highway somewhere. Do any of you belong?  Do you like it?

 I paid a few bills and made a layered salad that took a good bit of time.  It needs to sit overnight in the frig.  I'll be having it with my Crunchy Cheeseroni Casserole that I'll be making tomorrow for supper.

Tonight I'm having the Cheesy Egg Wedges (a recipe from Mama Pea at A Homegrown Journal) and a raisin bran muffin for supper.

I got a treasure in the mail today that I have been waiting for...this book which I will be curling up with tonight!  This is a podcast I follow called The Elliott Homestead..................it"s a beautiful book.  I can't wait to start turning the pages............

I did manage to finish my first row of my bed quilt and press the seams open..............

The grands went to Maquoketa Caves State Park with the Cub Scouts yesterday...........they had a great time......

I hope you all had a nice weekend and a great start to your week!

Happy Trails!!!





Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar