I went to HEB yesterday and while in the produce department I grabbed
a bunch of bananas as I always do, when I noticed these
"Baby Bananas". Have you seen these before? I have not. Of course
they came home with me. Doesn't it always seem that a baby anything
is cute? Can't wait to try them. A perfect little low cal and nutritious snack!
A few weeks ago I found this two tier wire basket on sale at Hobby Lobby.
I can think of dozens of ways to use it. I never shopped at Hobby Lobby very
often when I lived in Idaho because it was way across town and I hated
the traffic out that way. Here in Victoria there is a Hobby Lobby just down
the road from my HEB Plus. This is dangerous for me :-)
The locals call HEB Plus "Gucci HEB" because it is more upscale than
the other one we have. The longer I live here the more I am feeling like
a local. I have started wearing my new cowgirl boots everywhere. If I
tell you I have started listening country western music all the time then
you will know that I have made a total conversion!
Remember when I came home with the West Highland Terrier I purchased from
Hobby Lobby this past Christmas? As you may recall I named him Angus and
he is now tucked away with the demijohns and the vintage scale. Oh and that
bucket is a Hobby Lobby purchase too. I told you this is getting dangerous.
I am thinking about putting some dried hydrangeas in the bucket.
So there you have it ~ my tiny tweaks for the week. Enjoy more
tweaking at Brenda's for
Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley





0 Yorumlar