I have a collection of 'ladies' oddments in the front pocket of my work bag and last week they were all over the boot of my car as my bag tipped over. Why have I not got a make up bag???
So I made one in 45 minutes to attempt to feel successful at something and it worked. It gave me time to put things in perspective and feel a whole lot better.
I love this kind of Guerrilla patchwork. No measuring and perfection just joyful sewing in rows.
I didn't care that the front and the back didn't match, that was not the purpose of this kind of functional project. It was to solve a problem and feel positive.
I used Left over Liberty Wiltshire from White Tree Fabrics and left over patchwork quilt border fabric. It is a perfect fit in the front pocket of my bag, one less thing to go wrong....
Objective Achieved! Feeling like 'I can' again.
Thanks for looking. Jo xx

0 Yorumlar