On my way home from swimming on Wednesday I took the back roads and saw these Sweet Gum trees and had to stop and take some photos on my iPhone. I love how colorful the leaves on this tree get - on one tree you can see yellow, orange, red, green and even purple leaves.
Just past the trees there is an old barn that I snapped, do you see Mt. Hood peeking over the hills back there?
I zoomed in and yes, it's pixilated, but you can see snow is starting to cover the mountain again.
We had a "Harvest Moon" last night. I went out with my trusty little Lumix camera and zoomed in and snapped this image. Oh how I love the moon.
I have no exciting news.. I'm going swimming today.. Gracie is back from her travels so we've been meeting up to swim again. It's a sunny day today which makes the pool so much prettier as there are huge windows along the entire wall on the south side so the sun slants through the water and reflects on the ceiling and it's just beautiful. It so much easier to go to swim when it's not cold and rainy! What are you up to today? ((hugs)), Teresa :-)






0 Yorumlar