Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

1:35 scale Science Fiction Drop Troop, sketch of.

Working on the 1:35 Drop Troop sketch. 

It's still very early in the process. I finished the armature with basic anatomy and now I'm adding FIMO (thanks for the recipe JAG!). I'm not pleased with the helmet, which reminds me of the old leather football helmets. I think I might steer a little towards the older design. Maybe go for a totally covered face. I mean, they are going to be deployed in all manner of hostile environments. It needs work all over, really. Check out how huge he is compared to a 1:72 Caesar modern IDF. 

Didn't have time for anything else today. I hope tomorrow I can get more done. 

Until next post, same mad time, same mad channel. 




Edit: also, we passed 3,000 views!
Huzzah. 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar