Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Blog Revamp & Comicon 2010

Gone are the dreary dark days of old, it was high time to brighten up the place!

I added a bunch of folks on the right hand side - some are my friends but all are inspiration for me on my journey. I've no doubt left many of you out, so drop me a line or a kick in the face if and ill remedy it asap!

I entered comicon 2010 with my entry Valkyrie. I'll be doing a younger / more eastern styled Valkyrie but I'm hoping she will still read as the heroine she has always been.

Here is my latest WIP of her so far:


I plan to be much more active here on my blog - I would like to treat this as more of a development journal fom this point onward!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar