Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

MM: 2-2-15




Mailbox Monday is a weekly meme started by Marcia years ago, and has since jumped to different hosts.  It's a post to showcase books and book-related items gathered through the previous week.

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish lists.
I haven't done one of these for what seems like forever. Definitely been over six months.

I ordered these the past week but they aren't all in, so I will just be slapping up digital copies instead of the usual bookish photos.

New Book Purchases







Used Books Order




Borrowed


My friend Melissa loaned me these two books this week. Happy days.




Magnetic Bookmark Order



My magnetic bookmark order continues. I ordered these: (pics soon) 

As always, happy reading!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar