Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

My Everyday MakeUp


Hey guys,

I'm here today to show/explain to you how I do my everyday make up. I like wearing strong brows, brown, very smokey eyes and uniform looking skin ( not completely flawless but nice and even). So let's get started.

I started off with a freshly washed and toned faced and I apply my NIVEA OIL FREE MOISTURISING DAY CREAM.  At this point my face looks extremely attractive and flawless (not).


Then I apply my MAYBELLINE BABY SKIN PORE MINIMISER and my RIMMEL MATCH PERFECTION FOUNDATION in 010 LIGHT PORCELAIN with a flat top foundation brush from COASTAL SCENTS.  I apply a pump of foundation on my brush, blend that all over my face and then add half a pump and blend that mainly on my cheeks where I need more coverage and my neck so that it matches my face.




Then I apply my MAKEUP REVOLUTION CONCEALER in FAIR. I apply it under my eyes, around my nose and on any big imperfections. I blend my concealer in with my fingers and then just use my foundation brush to finish off the blending. 





















Then I powder my face with the MAKEUP REVOLUTION PRESSED POWDER in TRANSLUCENT ( I actually don't agree with the statement that it's translucent and I plan on on repurchasing the RIMMEL STAY MATTE pressed powder since it is translucent and it keeps me matte for much longer, this is just what I have at the moment). Then I contour my face with a Maybelline bronzer which I don't know the specific name or colour of as they rubbed off :/. To finish off I apply the MAKEUP REVOLUTION BLUSH in NOW! to the apples of my cheeks.


























Then  proceed to do my brows. I'm currently testing out the brow kit from MAKEUP REVOLUTION in DARK and so far I'm loving it. I use the wax and the two darker shades. My brows look quite in your face without any eye makeup on so don't get too put off.



Then I use some sort of a neautral palette and create a strong, brown smokey eye. I'm currently use the MAKEUP REVOLUTION FLAWLESS PALETTE. I started off by applying the shade ALMOST THERE into my crease(s) and under my eye(s) with a big, fluffy blending brush. Then with a small blending brush I applied MOLTON CHOCOLATE in my very crease(s) in sort of a cat-eye shape and then blended out the edges with the big fluffy brush I used previously. Next I applied LOWLITE to the center of my lid(s) and HIGHLITE in the inner corners. 
 Then  just apply my NYC pen eyeliner in black and my NYC BIG BOLD mascara in EXTRA BLACK (which is running out and I'm need of buying a new one so it doesn't look as good/impressive as it usually does).
I finish off by applying my CARMEX lipbalm and that's me done.








Here's the finished look. I hope you enjoyed this post and see you in my next one.





Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar