Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

NOTD: Owl Nail Art

Ever since I got Essence polishes from Merry Berry collection I wanted to do a nail art with them, but since it's kind of too soon for Christmas manicures I went with something inspired by fall. It's nothing new, I already made owl nail art before, but I kind of felt like I want to recreate my old manicure from two years ago. I also have a tutorial for it, so if you haven't saw it yet check out this post.
The thing is, my "blogging brains" are completely in Christmas spirit already, planning many blogposts for December, because I'm considering doing Blogmas again this year, although I'm not sure I'll manage to blog every day, and in this inspirational mood my brains don't register fall and fall inspired posts anymore. I did planned few fall posts and maybe I will do them, but I won't promise anything. 


I started with Essence Wild White Ways on middle and ring finger and Essence Pink&Perfect on other nails. Then I used Essence Pink&Perfect to draw owl, Essence The Masket Ball for semicircle, Essence Wild White Ways and Essence Black is Back for eyes and Oriflame Sundance for beak and dots. On other nails I made dots with Essence Purple with Purpose. Nothing too complicated, but it looks very lovely. 


What do you think about my manicure? If you like it you can share it with your readers and followers on social media. Thank you for reading!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar