1. Iron and Fire – I will sort out all my remaining 1/1200 and 1/600 models, in particular my Chilean and Peruvian collection (most of which are just about done in the new year's time off painting frenzy). I’ll also develop a campaign system for the War of the Pacific, and I’ll create pre-made ship cards for that war and some of the more common American Civil War ships.
2. Coastal Forces – I will review and repair my 1/600 collection, and also look to do some development work on my quick play rules. I will also create some pre-made ship cards for more common types for Action Stations
3. WW2 Skirmish. 20mm (Burma/Pacific) and 15mm (Eastern Front/Ardennes). I will finish all the models I have for these, and decide on what rules I’m going to use.
4. Form Line of Battle – Review and repair my 1/450 ships, come up with a handy, not entirely serious but fun campaign to provide context for some games at Berkeley Vale
5. “Project X” – yes, there is another Project X. Its all a bit secret just now but if it comes off it’ll be great, so I have a pile of groundwork to do on this. Target to complete this initial bit – end of May.
Other stuff
Wings of Glory – get a few games in, finish off the few unmade kits I have
Fire and Fury – I have the second edition so I’d like to give them a decent try
DBA – I want to resurrect this old favourite, both as far as its original setting is concerned but also my ECW stuff. Oh, and actually get into DBA 3 (I’m still on 2.2 without those hideous BUAs)
AoS Fleet action – something of an “off an on” project, but I’d like to take the ideas I had last year on command and control and apply them to a set that fills the current gap between my renaissance and Ironclad fast play rules
Renaissance operational level campaign system – to give my galley warfare games a bit more context
Notes on using “Fire When Ready” with my RJW and Span Am campaign systems
Falklands Conflict and naval supplement for Air War C21

0 Yorumlar