All---
I had the strangest experience a few minutes ago. I was hoping I had a copy of my Notes from Underground story on my flashdrive, and I was opening up files with obscure names that I didn't recognize. Found another short story that I had written in the past four months or so.
Except.
I didn't recognize it.
At all.
I mean, I was lost.
Eventually, when I discovered the theme, I remembered that I did write it, but for the life of me, I still can;'t remember what my plan for the story was. It's about three single-spaced pages now and in one sense it could be ended where it is. but I sort of have this feeling there was supposed to be more. But no idea what.
I remember stories I wrote when I was a kid and conversations I had ten, twenty years ago, so this sort of thing is very unusual for me, and now I'm not sure how to respond to it.
And now you may laugh at me. :)
.Nevets.

0 Yorumlar