Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Aunt Gerry's 80th Birthday!

Hi All,
Last weekend I traveled to my cousin's home to attend her Mother's 80th birthday. We all had such a great time. Susan, my cousin, hosted a ladies luncheon in her beautiful home for around 37 ladies. She is a great hostess, to say the least :) Here we are, my cousin Susan and me.
The whole family of girls together getting ready to watch Aunt Gerry blow out the candles!

Aunt Gerry's other daughter, Sara is to my right. Her twin daughters have the blond hair and Susan's daughter has the aubrun hair. You have heard me talk often of my Granny. Well, Granny was Susan and Sara's Granny, too! We were very close growing up :) Of course, I am grateful to be able to go to the birthday party, so I am linking up over and Heidi's at Heart and Home and Gratitude Wednesday! Also, linking up with Jenny Matlock's Alphabet Soup using the letter "A" for Aunt Gerry.
More of this beautiful home in future posts!


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar