Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

KIM Jong IL on 4th of July

Meanwhile slightly south of the Black Cat Fireworks factories of China we find
Norf Korea's Great Reader, KIM Jong IL placing a phone call to JihadGene back in Califloornia to wish him a happy 4th of July...

KIM: (on rotary phone)

zzzip...clicka-click'a...click-click-click...

zzzip...clicka-click'a...click-click-click...

zzzip...clicka-click'a...click-click-click...

JG: (answers phone over sound of gunfire)

This is Gene....whazzup?

...Bang, Bang, BANG!!! BOOM! BLAAAMMM-OH!!!...

Will I accept a collect call from who, Operator?

Tac-Tac-Tac! BOOM! BOO-YA!!!

Operator, I can't hear you...you'll have to speak up!

BLAM> BLAM> AND BLAM!!! WOOOMPH!!! Tat-tat-tat!!!


Still can't hear you, Operator! You'll have to have whoever it is that called call back after the 4th of July...things are just too loud here to hold on a conversation right now!

wooosh...popa-pop-pop-POW!!! BOOOM!!! BOOOM!!!


(Kim hangs up. General WANG enters communications center of DPRK)

WANG: Well Sir, did you wish JihadGene a happy 4th of July?

KIM: Nawww...couldn't get through because of all the gunfire.

WANG- You mean you couldn't get through because of all the noise from the fireworks, Great Reader?

KIM: No. I'm means gunfire.
Gene lives next door to a bunch of Mexiclans.



WANG: I see.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar